Angela Soto, O.MD.
Angela Soto, O.MD., graduated from the school of Acupuncture and Massage College in Florida with a full time combination medical program including: Chinese Herbal Medicine, Diet Therapy, Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Tui Na Massage, and Modern Western Medicine. She earned a Bachelor of Health Science and a Master of Oriental Medicine in Miami, FL.
Dr. Soto believes in looking at the whole person and the body that has an inherent ability to heal itself. Angela offers Ozone and Prolozone treatments and combines it with Chinese Medicine, Acupuncture, and Homeopathy. All the wisdom of Chinese Medicine coupled with the benefits of ozone sterilization, facilitates rapid healing of pain and the range of illnesses and conditions that benefit from it is extensive. For autoimmune conditions, inflammation can be reduced. For cancers and infections, the immune system can be stimulated to fight. Ozone can be introduced into the body many different ways to benefit inflammatory, infectious and autoimmune conditions. Ozone Therapy is a powerful alternative treatment without the side effects of drugs that can cause new damage to your body.
Angela also has a specialty in Acupuncture Injection therapy, a marriage between Homeopathic medicine and Acupuncture. Injection therapy is a powerful combination in the treatment of pain management, inflammation, lymphatic disorders, arthritis, vitamin deficiency and fatigue.
Dr. Soto also specializes in treating many chronic auto-immune disorders and infectious diseases including Lyme disease. She offers many complementary therapies for detoxification and healing.
There has also been extensive training in Cosmetic Rejuvenation Therapies, another area of work where Dr. Soto has been certified. Trained in Mei Zen Cosmetic acupuncture, vibrational beauty, and injection bio-rejuvenation systems, Angela has the knowledge and experience to individualize a plan for your specific challenge.
In addition, Angela Soto is certified to practice Microcurrent technology, Color Therapy, Electro-Massage, and Electro-Acupuncture. which allows her to help her patients that are needle phobic and children. This technique also allows the patient to obtain health and balance through non-invasive treatment for both beauty and health.
Microcurrent Technology is the core of Energy Light Rejuvenation, a combination of Eastern techniques and Western technology where Microcurrent Energy is combined with Therapeutic Light and Color (ELR) via acupuncture points. This allows treatment for a variety or medical conditions. It is an extraordinarily and effective technique for pain management, meridian balancing, healing acceleration, and facial and body Rejuvenation.
Angela Soto has done continuing education and extensive clinical training in different hospitals in Nanjing, China:
- Clinical Training in Acupuncture at the Jiangsu Provincial Hospital. Studied and Trained with Dr. Cai Hong. Treated patients with Acupuncture, Cupping, Electro-Acupuncture, Moxibustion, Plum Blossoming and Guasha therapies.
- Clinical Training in Gynecology at the Jiangsu Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Training with many famous TCM doctors in this field: Dr. Lu Su; Dr. Lu Qi Bing; Dr. Zhao Ke Ning; Dr. Liang Jiang Ning and Dr. Shi Yan Ping.
- Clinical Training in Traumatology/Orthopedics at the Jiangsu Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine: In-Patient Care Department (surgery & post-surgery) and Emergency Care with Dr. & Surgeon Fan Jing; & Clinical Training in the Out-Patient Care Department with Dr. Zhang Hui Fa, Dr. Zhu Shou Fang and the famous TCM Orthopedics’ Doctor Zhou Fu Yi.
- Clinical Training in Geriatrics at the Jiangsu Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Training with Dr. Dong Xin Ming, Dr. Zhang Biao and famous Dr. Hu Tie Cheng.
- Clinical Training in Respiratory Diseases with famous Dr. Cao Shi Hong.
- Clinical Training in Acupuncture Injection Therapy.
- Clinical Training In Pediatrics.
- Clinical Training in the treatment of Infertility by Jane Lyttleton.
- Clinical Training in Autism and Attention Deficit Disorders.